Tuesday 7 September 2010

The real Manchester: only a half turn away

I've been playing around editing some architecture images in the last few days and it occurred to me that the real industrial heart of Manchester is never more than a half turn away from the main streets where I have been trying to develop my street photography skills.  In fact, most of the time I have literally been passing an alley only to turn and snap it before moving on without barely giving it a thought.

This said, I thought it might be interesting to share a few of these dark, sleeping places and give you an idea of the way I try to frame the world.  I'll leave you to guess where these were taken, suffice to say that they were all taken no more than 5 minutes walk from Deansgate.








No comments:

Post a Comment